Assembly and Secondary OperationsWe support all your project’s needs
- One stop shop for finished injection molded plastic parts
- Specialized assembly and decorating services
- Precision machining
When you work with Aztec Plastic Company, we handle your entire project. We offer a wide variety of secondary operations and assembly services, and our team has the expertise to deliver a fully labeled, decorated, and assembled project with all the required plastic parts and components, machined to your exact specifications.
We offer multiple value added and secondary operations, including:
- Part or product CNC machining, drilling, tapping, and cutting
- Ultrasonic welding and heat staking
- Final assembly or sub-assemblies
- Manufacture and or the purchase of components
- Decorative processes - pad printing, painting, instructions and labels.
- Product or program packaging or kitting
- Warehousing and consignment
Lower costs with our injection molded plastic assembly services
By using one resource for the entire project, including injection molding, machining and decorating all the finished plastic parts, you reduce your costs significantly. Our process lowers your costs even more through careful, precise part design that assures correct positioning and orientation. Our mold-in method also eliminates mechanical fasteners, such as screws and bolts, further reducing assembly and dismantling costs.
We handle all the molding, machining, decorating, painting, and assembly to produce the best final results possible.
Contact Aztec Plastic Company for all your plastic injection molding, finishing, and assembly needs.