Assembly and Secondary OperationsWe support all your project’s needs
- One stop shop for finished injection molded plastic parts
- Specialized assembly and decorating services
- Precision machining
When you work with Aztec Plastic Company, we handle your entire project. We offer a wide variety of secondary operations and assembly services, and our team has the expertise to deliver a fully labeled, decorated, and assembled project with all the required plastic parts and components, machined to your exact specifications.
We offer multiple value added and secondary operations, including:
- Part or product CNC machining, drilling, tapping, and cutting
- Ultrasonic welding and heat staking
- Final assembly or sub-assemblies
- Manufacture and or the purchase of components
- Decorative processes - pad printing, painting, instructions and labels.
- Product or program packaging or kitting
- Warehousing and consignment