Assembly - Secondary Operations
Value-Added and Secondary Operations
Aztec Plastic is ready to support whatever a Customer’s program or project needs might be in Value-Added or Secondary applications.
- Secondary requirements.
- Part or Product CNC Machining, Drilling, Tapping Cutting, etc.
- Ultrasonic Welding and Heat Staking.
- Final Assembly or Sub-Assemblies
- Manufacture and or the Purchase of Components.
- Decorative processes - Pad Printing, Painting, Instructions and Labels.
- Product or Program Packaging or Kitting
- Warehousing and Consignment.